Purpose of Objective

                PURPOSE OF OBJECTIVE

Pengertian Purpose of Objective


Apa itu purpose?
Purpose juga merupakan bentuk sinonim dalam bahasa inggris, arti dari purpose sendiri yaitu tujuan. Namun yang dimaksud dengan tujuan disini yaitu lebih kepada alasan dari tujuan tersebut.
Contohnya adalah ketika sahabat KBI memiliki tujuan untuk punya banyak uang dan alasan untuk memiliki banyak uang adalah agar bahagia, maka hal tersebut disebut dengan purpose.
Apa itu Objective?
Objective merupakan bentuk kata dalam bahasa inggris yang pasti juga sudah sring sahabat KBI jumpai bukan? Kata ini memiiki arti tujuan.

Namun, tujuan yag dimaksud pada kata ini yaitu tujuan yang terperinci dengan jelas. Contohnya adalah ketika kita belajar giat, maka tujuan kita adalah mendapatkan nilai 90. Nah, tujuan tersebut dapat kita sebut dengan objective.

Contoh Kalimat 


For:  
• She sold it for an emergency.
• He went to the village for sightseeing.
• She loves him for his good attitude.
• I am happy for your gift.
• We are sad for your farewell party!
• She is not sorry for the mistakes she did.
• I waited for my mother for two days!
• We looked for a pair of flat shoes at the mall.
• That window is only for emergency exits.
• My mother needs to go to the store for a loaf of bread and jam.
• She bought a fancy dress for the party.
• Do what the doctor suggest for your health.
• I did all of these for you.
• My brother said that he buy all the foods for celebrating his graduation.
• She drives a car for her mother everywhere.
• Syakila does not know that her father sells some stuff at home for paying her school fee.
• We plan to study at Jono’s house for mathematics test next week.

To:
• Jessy is willing to work at the Bank.
• Cici plans to travel to Australia.
• They have to go to bed now.
• I am sad to see you go.
• He wants to learn Dutch.
• We must have a strong soul to face problems in life.
• I must have ability to courage my students to study well.
• You look fat. You need to have routine exercise.
• I want to smoke outside the room.
• Clean your face to make it beautiful.
• He wants you to be your boyfriend.
• I want to make you happy forever.
• Visit your sister to make sure that she is fine.
• I need some pins to fix something.
• You are the one that I need to accompany me in this life.
• I am happy to accept you in my house. Feel free to call me if you need something.
• I am interested in your writing. Do you want to teach me?
• Do not be afraid to tell me if I am wrong. No body’s perfect. I want you to be honest although it is bitter.

Contoh Soal 



1. We are so happy ______ see you come.
2. I want _____ welcome you for the first time.
3. I always cook ______ my husband and he is always happy because of my delicious dishes.
4. They have prepared _______ this romantic dinner for us.
5. He has ______ wake up at 5 am. There will be a meeting in the early morning.   

Jawaban:
1. To
2. To
3. For
4. For
5. To


Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Label drug